Skechers Men's On The Go Glide - Success Shoes (Denim)
Keep your look smooth, cool and super comfortable in the Skechers On the GO Glide - Success shoe. Soft woven denim fabric upper in a slip on sporty casual comfort walking sneaker with Goga Max® insole and 5GEN® cushioned midsole.
- Features high-rebound cushioning with responsive feedback
- Combines a proprietary 'SQUISH' component with our exclusive Resalyte® material
- Goga Max® Technology
- 5GEN® proprietary lightweight shock absorbing midsole
- Smooth traction outsole for increased walking comfort
- 6mm heel drop
- Super lightweight 7 3/4 oz. per shoe in a men's size 9
- Soft smooth woven denim fabric upper
- Stitched seam detail on sides and heel
- Slip on classic style athletic casual walking sneaker design
- Side S logo
- Dual side elastic panels for easy slip on fit
- Heel panel with Quick-Fit Portal feature
- Textured midsole side detail
- Modified sole design for a more smooth and stabilized cushioned walk
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance in a single order
- Delivery time is typically between 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Kindly contact Poslaju at toll-free number 1300-300-300 in case of any delays / inquiry on parcel status
- Registered airmail (1-4 weeks delivery time) via Pos Malaysia with tracking information (traceable via national postal service eg. USPS)
- Express shipping (3-7 business days delivery time) via TNT, Aramex, DHL or UPS, depending on destination country
Refunds & Returns:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Strictly NO refunds, NO exchanges and NO cancellations once payment has been made.
Rest assured that ALL products will be thoroughly checked against damages or defects before shipment.
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.