Kipling Miri Large Baby Bag with Changing Mat & Pouch
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 45cm W x 36cm H x 16.5cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 17.7" W x 14.2" H x 6.5" D
Material: Nylon / Polyester
Busy parents could do with the Miri baby bag when out and about with little ones. There's all the storage space you need for baby's food, bottles, wipes, nappies and more. Of course the changing mat comes as standard with the bag so there's no fear of leaving it at home.
- Main zipped compartment
- Round Kipling logo
- Metal Robot Monkey
- 5 functional compartments (1 changing mat + 2 pen + 2 wallet)
- 6 inside pockets (1 pouch + 1 zipped + 4 open mesh)
- 2 zipped front pockets
- 2 zipped back pockets
- 2 elastic side open side pockets
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is either via J&T (with RM100 basic insurance), DHL eCommerce (with RM200 basic insurance) or Poslaju (with RM300 basic insurance) - option is based on seller's discretion ONLY
- Delivery time is typically between 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Kindly contact the respective courier in case of any delays / inquiry on parcel status (please understand that we are not responsible for any delays in deliveries)
- Registered airmail (1-4 weeks delivery time) via Pos Malaysia with tracking information (traceable via national postal service eg. USPS)
- Express shipping (3-7 business days delivery time) via TNT, Aramex, DHL or UPS, depending on destination country
Refunds & Returns:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Strictly NO refunds, NO exchanges and NO cancellations once payment has been made.
Rest assured that ALL products will be thoroughly checked against damages or defects before shipment.
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.