Kipling Khoto Working Bag with Laptop Protection
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 42cm W x 30cm H x 8.5cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 16.5" W x 11.8" H x 3.3" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
Showcase your style on the daily commute with the Khoto working bag. Keep your paperwork organised in any of the numerous compartments and store your stationery in the handy front pockets. Travelling for business just got easier with a roomy laptop compartment and a trolley sleeve for easy navigation through busy crowds.
- Kipling logo
- 2 main compartments (zipped)
- 4 (phone + pen + purse + laptop)
- Fits 17 inch laptop
- 3 inside pockets (1 zipped + 2 open)
- 2 front pockets (zipped)
- 2 back pockets (1 open + 1 zipped)
- Removable shoulder strap
- Water repellent
- 100% polyester lined
- Trolley sleeve
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance in a single order
- Delivery time is typically between 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Kindly contact Poslaju at toll-free number 1300-300-300 in case of any delays / inquiry on parcel status
- Registered airmail (1-4 weeks delivery time) via Pos Malaysia with tracking information (traceable via national postal service eg. USPS)
- Express shipping (3-7 business days delivery time) via TNT, Aramex, DHL or UPS, depending on destination country
Refunds & Returns:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Strictly NO refunds, NO exchanges and NO cancellations once payment has been made.
Rest assured that ALL products will be thoroughly checked against damages or defects before shipment.
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.