Kipling Devin Versatile Large Weekender with Backpack Straps
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 59cm W x 26.5cm H x 25cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 23.2" W x 10.4" H x 9.8" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
If it's versatility you're looking for in a large weekender bag, the Devin is here to deliver. Featuring three inside pockets, two functional compartments and front and back pockets, it couldn't be easier to sort and organise your belongings for a weekend trip. Plus, for even more flexibility, you have the option to carry it with the handy carry handle on the top or as a backpack with the two at the sides.
- Zipped main compartment
- 3 inside pockets: 1 zipped + 2 open
- Zipped front pocket
- Zipped back pocket
- 2 pen pockets
- Top carry handle and two side handles
- Adjustable, removable backpack straps
- Robot monkey
- Round Kipling logo
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is either via Pgeon (with RM200 basic insurance), DHL eCommerce (with RM200 basic insurance) or Poslaju (with RM300 basic insurance) - shipping option is based on seller's discretion ONLY
- Delivery time is typically between 1-5 business days (for West Malaysia) or 7-10 business days (for East Malaysia) for payment made by 10am
- Kindly contact the respective courier in case of any delays / inquiry on parcel status (please understand that we are not responsible for any delays in deliveries)
- Registered airmail (1-4 weeks delivery time) via Pos Malaysia with tracking information (traceable via national postal service eg. USPS)
- Express shipping (3-7 business days delivery time) via TNT, Aramex, DHL or UPS, depending on destination country
Refunds & Returns:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Strictly NO refunds, NO exchanges and NO cancellations once payment has been made.
Rest assured that ALL products will be thoroughly checked against damages or defects before shipment.
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.